Scars on the body post treatment for scabies. Cannot afford surgery. Is there permanent cure through medicines?

Hi....I had scabies for about 1 i believe I am cured as i don t have any itching or red marks all over the body....But due to this scabies i have really bad black spots over my body like on legs, underarms, hips, at my back....What can I do to get rid of this??? I can not go for plastic surgery or any kind of medical surgery as I am not financially well...Is there a treatment or ointments to remove these black or dark spots completely...This is such an embarassing situation for me :( pls help
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012