Scars on neck, face and back due to acne vulgaris. Tried many creams but in vain. Any cure ?

Hello Dr... I am 25 years old having problem of acne vulgaris from last 5 years... I have tried a lot to get rid of this problem n have many treatments from well known dermatologist but it was invane.... now i have scars on my face, neck , and back.... Moreover, my skin is of double tone.... i am basically of fair complexion but my arms and some other body parts are of darker tone. So, I need your help regarding my problem as soon as possible as i m going to get married.... Reply awaited.... Thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012