Scars on lungs, skin boils, minoz 50mg

Hello Doctor. My husband has scars on his lungs n curing slowly. Meanwhile he takes in minoz 50mg tablets as he has skin boils in his underarm and all over his body.Can you let me how this happened??. can you please suggest if taking Minos cures and also will lung scars cure good?? please suggest me as I am too worried!! thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Jan 2014
Minoz was probably been given to him to eradicate carriers state if he was previously having recurrent boils. Lung scars???? A medicine specialist or Pulmunologist would better help.