Scars on face, under lips, morphea, feels scar tissue above jawline, under the teeth. Cure?

Some years ago I went to a dermatologist for something resembling a scar , started off small, bit is now about 2cm by 1.5cm, on my face, under mu lips , to the left. Was told it may be morphea scar tissue . Had a sample tested and all was ok, not cancerous then, only its been about 8or more years since that time and I have recently felt a pea sized lump/two right under the scar tissue, it feels round and very hard. Its like its just above the jawline, under the teeth line but inside the cheel area. I m trying to get another appointment but its taking ages. Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012