Scars on face, stitched in nose, above lips, and beside eyes. How is laser scar removal process?

Hi doctor prasad, i have several scars in my face which was a result of as some goonda s broke an alcohol bottle in my face , my face got stiched up in my nose , above lips , and beside my eyes, please let me know if any treatment is available to permanently remove the scars, how good is the laser scar removal process, kindly let me know
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012

Fractional CO2 laser can reduce your scars to a large extent. However, it is difficult to remove them completely.