Scars on body, itching, looks like bug bite. Recommendations?

Hi my name is Tori. A few weeks ago I woke up with what appeared to be bug bites on my arms,they feel almost like cigarette burns,they itch and they leave scabs after a few days then go away,but they are leaving scars on me..any ideas what could be doing this to me? I've looked up every bug bite pic I can find (starting with bed bugs,fleas ect.) and nothing looks the same..please help I am getting more and more of them..
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hi i think u are suffering from urticarial vasculites.it presents as hives all over body and persists more than 72 hours and leave the scars afterwards .it can be treated with atarax 25 mg at night.alaspan in the day time and use of steriod like wysolone 10 mg tid tapered to 10 mg within 15 days.and application of calamine lotion in the morning and diprovate g ointment in the night can cure it