Scarring lines in right upper chest, suggested to be common X-ray finding, ho history of TB. What should be done?

Hi, Recently i have gone through a medical test for Job Offer for Saudi Arabia in Mumbai India through GAMCA. I was amazed to know that GAMCA affiliated clinic gave me UNFIT report due to some light scarring in right upper chest . Actually previously i was working in Dubai where i have gone through 2 medical tests for 2 different company visa in a period of 2 years and i never faced these issues there. infact my last medical was conducted in February itself.So how this could be possible if i really have some light scarring lines in right upper chest it should had come in Dubai Medicals also. So for my satisfaction i went for 2 tests at some other pvt clinics. in one clinic i got everything normal and in other again i got Fibrotic strand seen in right upper lobe. When i consulted the doctor he said me its common x ray finding. I never had any history of TB in past also. I am very much worried what to do now Please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012