Scared to tell her mom about her period, please suggest

my best friend got her period.and shes scared to tell her mom?
my best friend got her period in august 07, and she just told me yesterday and im the first one too know. shes scared too tell her mom and wont let me tell her mom either should i just tell her mom or would she get mad at me? PLEASEEEE HELPP what should i do !?!?!!?!?!?!?!??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
No, don't tell her mom. That would be breaking her trust with you, and she'd be even less likely to tell someone something next time. Plus, it's her job to tell her mom this stuff. I suggest you talk to her about it, why she is scared, etc. Just be there for her and try to help her tell her mom on her own. Make sure she understands that moms are a great asset when you're on your period and they can help you though it, provide information, and help you get good products. Most likely, she'll just be proud of her daughter.