Scared of not having baby in future due to having mangosteen peel herbal tea. Should I avoid it?

hi im 27 yrs old im single and never have a child taking mangoosteen peel tea i boil and take two cups daily one cup of tea in the morning and one cup in the evening and ive been doin this since 3 months up to concern is im scared that i might not have a baby i the future just because of taking this herb..should i stop taking this herb to avoid not having a baby in the future?sorry for my english grammar not too good.hope you understand what im tryin to tell or ask you coz i need an sure answer..pls answer my question..thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
May 2013
as per the studies given by the manufacturers of mangoosteen peel tea, it is not known to cause any effect on fertility.
anyhow before usage you better consult local dietician once and get confirmed.
you can use healthy fruits, vegetables etc which are having equal health benefits and anti oxidant properties as that tea and also surely safe.
before using you go through the material given by manufactures which will clear most of the doubts.
take care.