Scared of authority figures, scarcity of words when talking. What can I do?

dear sir,i am Shameer from dubai,i am working here as problem is i am not able to act fearlessly.for everything i am getting scared for no reason.especially i got scared of people like my manager,my superiors and even my father also am getting scared.if they ask something to me i cannot reply them properly.i am not even getting words also to speak a days i am suffering from a problem like scarcity of words and ideas while speaking to someone.i am not able to explain a particular matter in a understanding way.i cannot communicate with people.hope u can understand my problem.i await for your swift reply.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012