Scared about radiation effects after getting a calcium score test done. Suggestions?

Good Evening. My age is 48 years.Six months before I felt fear about some heart issue. I went to heart specialist. He examined me and told there are any signs of and problem. The doctor advised me calcium score test on CT scan , which i got done at his clinic. The results were %100 clear. I was unkown about this test. After getting test i checked it on internet and learned about the risk of the radiation involved in this test. I developed fear that why i accepted this test. Could you please kindly advised about the fear and anxiety which i am feeling about this scan test
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013