Scar tissues, painful burning sensation in right ankle, leg. Taken Motrin, pain killer cream. No relief. Treatment?

I have a severe amount of scar tissue in my right ankle. It s due to my laxity ligaments that have caused several sprains in my ankle. For the past three weeks without actually hurting my ankle I have had a burning sensation on the right side of my right ankle going further up and up my leg. It isn t a sharp pain but it s such an intense burning that it hurts extremely bad and it doesn t matter if it s moving or not or if there is pressure on it or not. My ankle always hurts but not in a burning way up my leg. And starting yesturday the bug toe of that foot has started hurting pretty bad and it hurts to move. I have three weeks of all day every weekday color guard and I have two more weeks left so I can t rest it very much and I really need to be able to be on it without being in pain. I have soaked it several times with epson salt, taken motrin, put a perscription pain killer cream I have on it and nothing has worked. What do you think it is and what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012