Scar tissue near the ear after surgery for removal of congenital melanocytic nevous. Suggestions?

My daughter was born with a large congenital melanocytic nevous and had 3surgeries to have it removed from the back of her head. Her scar goes from one side of her head to the other sort of from ear to ear. She has a soft area of tissue that is tender to touch that is right under her scar. Is this something I should have looked at? It s about 2 long and an 3/4 wide. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
For scar in homoeopathy there is a good specific and constitutional medicine.It is helping in dissolving scar tissue.for that you have to consult homoeopathic doctor only.coz all sign and symptoms are important for it.Thank you.