Scar showed in chest x-ray, will remain throughout life. Declared unfit by gamaca medical centers. What can be done?

Hi, I am pavan gupta, i have scar in my chest x-ray from 2007, which was called as pulmonary tuberculosis , I have series of X-rays, showing the same reports that there is no change and as per doctors this is just a scar which will remian in my x-ray throughout my life. now I am being declared as unfit by gamaca medical centres even after seeing the earlier reports from other doctors, in this case when i have an opportunity from for a job in oman, what can I do? please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012