Scar post cut on the eyebrows. Medicine to get rid of it?

last thursday 28th march 2013) i had a cut on my left side eye brows for which i had 4 stitches on it. i m having medicines and on 4th april 2013 doctor have cutted my stitches but the problem is there will be a mark over there......and i m very worried about i want to knw tht is there any ointment or some other solution in which i can look like before as i was..........................plz if u help me i ll be very much gladful to u...........plz help me i m very upset abt this............................
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
As i can make out, you were recently injured...and got your stitches removed just a week back,,,,,,Now i would recommend that it is too early to decide on the kind of scar that will form ...and whether it will heal with pigmentation or not.....sometimes post stitch scars can heal with hypertrophy tooo....and all you can do now is too simply use a sunscreen regularly before going out in the sun so that it decreases the chances of hyperpigmentation....and let the healing mechanism of the body do its work,,,wait for atleast 4-6 weeks ,,,and then once the resultant scar is formed...then you can visit a dermatologist who can analyse the final resulting lesion and decide upon the treatment accordingly...

Hope it helps

Dr Geetika Paul