Scar on the nose after an accident. Suggested clearz max and CO2 laser treatment. Advice?

i have a scar on my nose which i got 6 years ago in an accident. this scar is like a crater and dark in color against the surrounding skin color. recently i consulted a doc. he prescribed me cream of dr. reddy s CLEARZ MAX he told me to use it for 20 days if no visible results are found he will go for CO2 LASER . i am using the cream for last 10 days but no visible change is there. kindly advice me what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Im dr satya and hope that things are fine with you.
dark depressed scars are best treated by subcission and grafts if they are small in size. well in your case the size is not mentioned. CO2 laser, may correct shallow scars.
thank you and hope you get a good result.