Scar on foot that is growing a bump on it. What is the fluid that oozed?

I have a scar on top of my foot that is over a year old. A few weeks ago I noticed one end of it was getting a small bump on it that looked and felt a thick spot of scar tissue . I ignored it for a few weeks and just noticed it was getting pretty large (about the size of a pencil eraser). It hurt a bit to touch but I squeezed it and a significant amount of white pus came out. I was able to get a good amount out twice. Then I waited a few minutes and it started to swell and hurt. I squeezed one more time and clear liquid came out. Now it is slightly swollen and very painful to stand on my foot or to touch it. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
It appears that you developed with and abscess over the foot. The most important and important and the only precaution you must follow is not to touch, pinch pop or squeeze any of them other wise it can get infected and can cause complications. Meet a Surgeon/ Dermatologist a the earliest to get it diagnosed properly and get it excised at the earliest.