Scar on cheek after scratching acne. Burning sensation after using Hyclean. Continue usage?

Sir I accidently got a scar mark of size nearly of a thumb ,on my right cheek as I by mistake itched my acne pimples on my cheek about 2 months back.I went to Command hospital Lucknow and Doctor suggested me to use Hyclean cream for duration of a month.Sir I have used that cream for a month duration.But after application of that cream my scar mark becomes reddish and burning sensation continues for sometime.Should I continue its use?? what should i do???please give me your suggestion...I will be your thankful for your valuble suggestions.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012