Scar not developed after taking BCG vaccination. Re-vaccination required? Had visited uncle suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis

My son,1 year old now,received BCG during the 1st month of his life but did not develop any scar and he has not been revaccinated.He is a healthy baby and never got ill except 2 or 3 episodes of slight sore throat .20 days ago he visited his uncle who was later diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis and had chest at the time of the visit.Though the visit lasted 2 days I am now worried about my son being in contact with a person having active disease and also my son s uncertain vaccination status.What should i do?Have a Mantoux test done and revaccination or what?Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012