Scar due to accidentally popping an acne. How can I get rid of it?

I am 38 year old I discus my problem in February 2011, I got high fever & both eyes become red & red like pimple on tip of nose I assume due to body heat up these days my wife delivered a child, Few days’ later eyes become normal & nose pimple become dry, unfortunately I was wash my face & rub with towel mistakenly and suddenly dry pimple chop up from till small deep scar area never hill up. Any one help me out it’s look very ugly, Munaf Khan
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012