Scaphoid fracture, consistent pain. How can I get full range of motion and quick recovery?

I fractured my scaphoid approximately 9 weeks ago i was advised that it was just a sprain , with my range of motion slim to none and persistent pain i went to my family doc and she took more xrays and told me it was broke it feels as if my healing has evened out not getting better or not getting worse . i went for a ct today and awaitin results ??? but in my line of work i need full range of motion and quick recovery . unsure whats about to happen by the way my hand has not been splinted or cast unsure of next steps im kind of just hanging here with no anwsers.?? please help
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012