Scanty periods, acne, excessive hair growth. On diane 35, bigomat. History of PCOS, hormonal imbalance. Treatment?

hie i m 26 year old and unmarried...due to pcos and harmonal periods are scanty..due to which i develop acne and hairgroth body weight normal..i took medicines like bigomat and diane 35 for a long tym but after leaving it again the problem comes back..i m taking ayurvedic medicine since last four ashoka and patranga..but its not helping much as my periods getting scanty..though the cysts are very minute ...but still it bothers a lot....please guide me what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012