Scanty period flow, excessive hair loss, lowering breast size,normal hb count, normal abdominal US. Related?

I am 29 tear old. Hi my height is 5 2 weight is 49 kg . for last 4 years I an getting scanty periods. Get it on every 29 th day however it has reduced from 5 days to 3 to 2 & now only one day of flow. My hb count is normal. abdominal ultrasound done in year 2010 was normal. One done in last year shows retroverted uterus but otherwise normal .( ovary does not have polycystic features). Since last 1 year there is excess hair loss . breast size is reduced & hv got dark circles with sunken eyes. Is this all interlinked. Please help...
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013