Scanty menses, diagnosed with thyroid, water bubbles in uterus, got proper flow in the following cycle without taking medicines. Suggestions?

hi,iam swathi,22 yrs old..iam unmarried.earlier i have perfect menses.i used get the period exactly after 28 days.4 months back i consulted a gynecologist as have no proper bleeding during menses & also i got the lately ..she diagnosed and said i have thyroid problem & water bubbles in uterus.she suggested me thyroxine sodium tablets,vitamin tablets & biotin & folic acid tablets...according to the thyroid profile TT3 is 110.33 ng/dl,TT4 us 8.1 ug/dl, TSH is 7.23 uIU/ml on 03-05-2012. on 04-07-2012 TSH is 4.58 uIU/ml. in the august i got the period properly without using tablets. can u please suggest how to get away from water bubbles? also suggest me the home treatment & diet..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012