Scanty flow, pregnancy symptoms like nausea, heart burn, enlarged breasts. Why is the test negative?

Hi, I have a very good feeling I m pregnant, but I ve already taken multiple tests and they ve all come up negative. If I am pregnant, I had intercourse on the weekend of November 10th so I wouldn t be very far along. My doctor switched my birth control pills a little under 3 weeks before I slept with my boyfriend and we didn t use condoms , but he didn t ejaculate inside of me. At first I was fine my mom took me to the doctor 5 days after and did a blood test and it came up negative. I started my period that day but it was 4 days late and it was really light and lasted only 3-4 days I had no symptoms at that point. It s 3 weeks later now and lately my boobs have gotten a lot bigger, I can see veins a whole lot clearer than normal, and the areolas are darker and bigger around now; I m always nauseous, I have yet to vomit but I have had diarrhea for days upon days until lately where I have become very constipated. I ve had pretty bad heartburn for the past couple days. My lower back hurts for no reason at all. My stomach has gotten swollen and hard, but I haven t gained any weight. My hips hurt and I get a tingling sensation in the outer part of my vagina, mostly when I m sitting down, it s pretty uncomfortable. I discharge a lot more than normal but there is no smell and I notice that my urine is occasionally cloudy. I don t know. I would be thrilled if I am pregnant, I just want to know what you think the possibilities are and why tests aren t coming up positive.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012