Scanty flow during periods, light flow followed by dark brown discharge. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnancy chance?

Hi I have a quick question. My last two periods have been strange. I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 8th of december. I expected my period on the 22nd of december. It came but not only was it light but it also only lasted a little over 24 hours. then it went to a dark brown very light discharge on what would be the 3rd day. I was due to start my next period on the 19th of January however it came 2 days early and once again it lasted only about a day and then went to the brown discharge for the 3rd day.I have never had periods this short before. they usually last 4-5 days. i m 22 years old and have had my period since I was 11 so I know when its normal and when its not lol. Could i be pregnant? I ve taken 2 tests around 2 weeks ago but both have come back negative.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013