Scanty flow during periods followed by mid-cycle spotting, headaches, lower stomach cramps, back pain, tiredness post unprotected sex.Are these pregnancy signs?

About two weeks ago i had unprotected sex, 2 days later i got my period right on schedule. It lasted for 4 days, usually mine last for a full week. Well 2 days after my period ended i noticed red spots when i went to the bathroom. Ever since i have had small head aches throughout the day lower stomach cramps , lower back pain and very tired. Am i pregnant? And how soon can i find out? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do a urine pregnancy test which if negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
And from next cycle onwards start using a regular method of contraception.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain