Scanty flow during menses after unprotected sex, had ovulation after another encounter. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, my period came on the 8th of july and lasted only two day (no other usual pre menstrual symptoms except slight cramp and period was light) , prior to that i ve had unprotected sex. then on the 15th of july i had another unprotected sex and my ovulation started 2 days after. what are the chances of me getting pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
We cannot decide date of ovulation by period date.
It is 14 th day prior to your future period so we cannot decide it in advance.
You have a period on 8th July & it flows for 2 days & you have unprotected sex on 15 th gives less or almost no chance of pregnancy.