Scanty flow after unprotected sex, sore breasts, white discharge, excessive sleep, dizziness. Cause?

Hi,I m a little nervous not sure if this will work,well I had unprotected sex (6 of january) with my BF 4 days(10th of January) before my periods started..I normaly get it 4 days but only went on for 3 days Well my breast is sore and my nipples feel little weird,I have this white mucus discharge(don t smell) I m sleepy a it that I might be pregnant..because I had my periods.. Please do reply..I also get dizzy(but I have low blood pressure )so I m not sure what it is..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013