1. you haven't mentioned about your AGE, but going through your history, it seems that you are in Reproductive age group (conceive in future).Amenorrhea
is a sign of underlying disorder.
2. have you consulted with a Gynecologist about the same? was it oligomenorrhea
, were Hormonal
level test carried out, did USg revelaed any structural abnormality? (hypoplastic uterus,PCOS
3. family history (mother,grand ma, sister)??? suffered from same complaint
4. any physical/mental STRESS?
5. your body weight?? (people with less body weight tend to get scanty periods)
6. after proper check up with your Gynecologist,you can consult with Ayurveda Physician about necessary medicines and life style modifications.