Scanty bleeding, painful, severe cramps. Had miscarriage. PCOD. On primolut. Suggest?

i m undergoing treatmiven primolutent for pcod. my period ws late 2 months test was i was given primolut.inspite of taking it i didnt bleed well. i had n abscess n took metrogyl, serratiopeptidase for pain,suddenly one night i had severe crmps n was bleeding, discharged clot of 2 inch, i ve had miscarriage earlier, felt the sme. did upt it was positive. but nothing got detectd in usg and beta hcg was low too. was i pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013