Scanty bleeding in menstruation. Lasts for one day with brown color. Going for IVF. Will the IVF be affected due to scanty mensus?

Doctor.My quest is on scanty menses. I have scanty menses for many years. My menses last only for a day and its only a few mm of stale blood. Brownish and not fresh blood.Recently i have a 2nd day menses scan and my doctor told me that im having pco not pcos. I will be going for my ivf program. Will my menses affect the success of my ivf program? And how do i get my healthy menses back? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013