Scan shows polycystic ovary and pregnant. Is it an ectopic pregnancy?

Hi, I m in absolute agony! Had a scan 3 weeks ago and got confirmed this week I have polycystic ovary syndrome! Scan 3 weeks ago confirmed cyst was 5.5 by 4.5cm large. I have now just found out I m 7 weeks pregnant! My doctor was referring me for a scan with the early assesment unit but they have made a mistake and not made the right appointment. They tried to call me earlier but got cut off! I m worried it may be an ectopic pregnant, and am in so much pain! If I go a & e I ll just get told I d have to wait for a referral for a scan! What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012