Scan shows not calcified nodule in lung. Advised biopsy if nodule changes in size. Opinion?

At my annual physical a cxr was done -conclusion: indeterminate nodular density within the left midlung. may reflect a confluence of shadows, though I cannot exclude the presence of a pulmonary nodule. I was sent for a CT impression:abnormality within the left chest on recent radiographs correlates with a nodule in the left midlung/left lower lobe. measures up to 9mm. not calcified. I was told by my PCP that they would send me back for another CT in 3 months to see if the nodule changes in size, if so I will have a biopsy , if not will go back for another CT in3 months. Should I wait 3 months and see if it changes in size or go to some type of specialist?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013