Scan shows mild increase in parenchymal texture of liver, partially distended gallbladder. Indications?

I am 31 years old lady when take scan of my abdomen it shows the following features about my liver please give the suggestions. Measures 15.0 cms in long axis Mild increase in parenchymal texure seen in both lobes. no focal lesion seen portal and biliaryradicals are normal. Gall bladder : Partially distended. Wall and lumen normal. CBD : Normal Portal vein : normal Spleen Normal in texure. Measures 10.0 cms
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013