Scan shows foetal length 6cms compatible with 31wk1day of gestation. EFW 1514+/-227 gms. Normal?

Hi, My lmp was on 10/08/12 , i have done scanning on 07/03/13 and the report was anteverted gravid uterus,single intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation.fetal heart rate is 151 b/m. placenta is on the posterior wall of upper uterine segment ans shows G -2 maturity.No evidence of retroplacental bleed is noted.internal Os appears closed. Fetal Parameter --------------------- BPD-7.6 cm compatible with 30 wks 2 dys of gestation HC - 27.0 cm compatible with 29 wks 3 dys of gestation AC- 26.4 cm compatible with 31 wks 1 dys of gestation FL- 6.0 cm compatible with 31 wks 1 dys of gestation EFW - according to US 1514gms+/- 227 gms approx. cervix is normal. please tel me whether my baby weight and length is normal,and please explain me all the the things specified here. Thank You.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013