Scan shows bulky uterus, thick womb. Prescribed hystoscopy. Cancer?

hi i had an ultrasound (vaginal) done 23rd dec 2012 for heavy periods lasting 10 days ( heavy for 4/5 out of 10 ) and cramping and period pain 4 days after my period stopped,the scan showed a bulky uterus and thick womb, i went to see my consultant on 5th feb 2013 and he took a biopsy of my womb, a swab and a vaginal examination (he said everything felt normal during the examination) and ive got to go back on 26th feb for an hystocopy (camera). i m 43yrs old and have 9 children,the youngest being 3 and a half. also when i had the ultrasound it was 4 days before my period was due but i m worried i have cancer . any idea s? julie.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013