Scan shows blood clot in brain, have headache. Specialist in bangalore

hello,I am vidya from bangalore.My mother is undergong treatment for osteoporosis(from 2009).It is like a roller coaster.When there is some improvement she catches some infection and again back to same said she lost 95% of bones,she is in critical condition.they gave high dose of medicines.then one day she had severe headache and theydid a scan and found ablodclot in brain.along with medication for the bones she taking medicines for this too.just because of her will power she is managing everything(coooking etc).She is performs pujas,vrats, fasting etc.But she is suffering from pain always ,now she learnt to tolerate and manage pain.but it hurts to see her like this.please suggest aspecialist in bangalore.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012