Scan showed normal g sac and normal yolk but no fetal heart. Second scan scheduled. Need for worry?

My wife is 32 yrs and she was had an D n C last year in 0ct 2011.but now she has concieved again n is 7th weeks . we did a Scan on 22 oct 2012 and the scan showed Normal g Sac and normal yolk sac but no Fetal heart . Now the docs has asked to come for another scan on 29 oct 2102. should i be worried ? Is it a matter of concern??? She has been prescribed HCG 2500 after every 3 days , also taking dalehep injection daily with ecosprin 75.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012