Scan showed enlarged ovary, cyst, uterine polyps. Taken Lo Loestrin FE. How to proceed?

Hi. I had a Kenalog ( cortisone injection ) in my Right arm for disc prolapse pain on May 16th. Two weeks later I had severe nausea and vomting sending me to the ED. They did blood work and said it was not infectious. Exactly 26 days later I had another episode, again severe and had to get Phenergan suppositories from my doctor to help stop. I had my third episode 27 days later of vomiting and nausea. Two days before that I had started vaginal bleeding (not my period). This time, I went to my GP and she did a pelvic and noted a boggy, enlarged left ovary and sent me to my GYN. Gyn did an ultrasound and Left adnexa was 6 cm cyst with thick wall, multiple uterine polyps with largest over 9cm and thickened endometrium. I have had a ca-125 and a endo biopsy and awaiting results. Meantime I was given LO Lo Estrin FE to try. Reading the insert, I am not a candidate due to history of severe Classic Migraine with aura, visual disturbance etc. I do not know how to proceed and my gyn act like it s no big deal. I can t continue to live this way. Please give opinion on how to proceed. God Bless!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  146 Awaiting Answer