Scan showed anteverted uterus and thickened endometrium. Should I be worried?

I am 57 years old. I have no more or full stop menstration sat 54 y/o. ULTRASOUND REPORT: The UTERUS is anteverted midline with heterogenous echopattern and smooth contour. It measures 3.42 x 4.01 x 3.21 cm. (corpus only). There is a right fundal intrmural myoma that measures 1.82 x 1.38 x 1.48 cm. The ENDOMETRIUM measures 1.32 cm, is hyperechoic, heterogeneous and intact subendometrial halo with a small ovoid mass 0.88 x0.39 x 0.53 cm which is not vascular by color flow mapping. The CERVIX measures 2.52 x 1.99 x 2.44 cm. Both ovaries are small in size and devoid of visible follicles. IMPRESSION: anteverted UTERUS WITH A SMALL INTRAMURAL MYOMA tHICKENED ENDOMETRIUM WITH A SMALL SUBMUCOUS MYOMA. Is the result alarming? Does it needs operation?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013