Scan result shows the echo patter is largely homogeneous. Meaning?

i went for a scan this is my scan result:USS shoes bulky uterine with AP diameter of 8.2cm. the echo patter is largely homogenous. the myometrial texture is normal. the endometrium has a normal thickness. there is 6.4cm sub-mucous solid tissue mass with mixed echo texture within the body of the uterus . there are cystic masses in both adnexas with AP dia of right 2.3cm and left 3.2cm x 2.6cm (biloculated) .Pouch of Douglas is normal. No free pelvic collection sighted No cyesis or retained products. Please Dr what are my chances of becoming pregnant. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013