Scan report shows BPD, HC, FL, cerebroplacental ratio. What do they denote?

hi doc, my 33 rd week scan report is below, pl give your opinion?! BPD - 7.96 cm 32 w HC - 30.09 cm 33w 3d FL - 6.25 cm 32w3d AC - 26.98cm 31w1d est wt - 1835 grams grade 1 maturity amniotic fluid index 7.8 cm physical profile score 8/8 cerebroplacental ratio is normal (2.2) reg ramya
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM.
All measurements are parameters of foetal growth. They are completely normal and corresponding to age of pregnancy. You need not to worry. You will have better outcome.
Bpd anf HC are measurements of head. AC is measurement of abdomen. FL is thigh bone. Other are related to maturity of placenta.

Hope I have answered your query.