Scan report showing both kidneys have increased cortical echo with maintained corticomedullary differentiation. Cure?

Dear Sir / Madam
I am 71 year old and giving below the latest report of ULTRASONOGRAME ( ULTRA SOUND )
REPORT OF ULTRASONOGRAME ::
Right Kidney : measures about 8.2 cm ( bipolar )
Left Kidney : measures about 8.6 ( bipolar )
BOTH KIDNEYS SHOW increased cortical echo with maintained corticomedullary differentiation .
There is no evidences of calculi or calyceal dilatation
A few cortical cysts are noted at lower polar region of the right KIDNEY .
Larger one measuring about 10.4 x 8.2 mm .
Exophytic cortical cyst of 17 x 14 mm is noted at mid polar region of left KIDNEY

PROSTATE : is mildly enlarged measuring about 4.8 x 3.1 x 3.6 cm ( Volume 29 cc ) and
shows normal parenchymal echopattern
Seminal Vesicles appear normal .

Urinary Bladder is well filed and regular in out line . No obvious intraluminal pathology is noted
Pre Voidal volume of Urine is about 580 cvc
Post voidal rersidue is about 352 cc
It will be highly appreciated if you kindly check the above and provide me with your valuable comments with advice of treatment for curing .
( N. B : I have problems of Hypertension and taking NITROGLYCERINE TABLET OF 2.6 gm ( one tablet in the morning and half tablet at afternoon )
And also I have ASTHMA and taking everyday following inhaler :
1- SULBUTAMOL 4 time daily , ,
2- Salmetrol with Fluticason Twice daily and 3- Tritropium at night )
Looking forward for your co-operation
and early reply with valuable comments and advices for curing the above diseases
With kindest regards .
With regards
Tazul Islam ,
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Email : YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013