Scan report showed minimal renal pelviectasis, renal splitting. Meaning? Concerned?

Just had scan I'm 23wks 1 day with grade 4 placenta previa. Today on report there is a comment on minimal renal pelviectasis on right. Right renal pelvis measuring 3mm. Further down report says right renal splitting are these the same thing n what does that all mean?? don't see me obgyn for another 2 days. Also have succentuarite lobe with membrane covering os even though they say previa won't move is there more chance when membranes like that and it's the smaller piece of lobe sitting posterior?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013