Scan report saying hyperechic sol noted on the right lobe of the liver. What does it mean?

Dear Doctor , Am 26 year old married before 6 months ago. I got urine infection b coz of that i went for scanning . The scanning report came as Liver: both lobes of liver appear normal in size.Echotexture and echopattern, no intrahepatic biliary radical dilatation noted.An hyperechic sol 32*19mm noted in right lobe of the liver.what does it means, do we need worry about this, I am deeply concerned. am planning to conceave is it k for this situation? please help Doctor
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012