Scan of urinary bladder shows fatty liver, prostatomegaly. What does it mean and precautionary measures?

My scanning report says.... URINARY BLADDER: the urinary bladder is well developed,wall thickness is normal. no evidence of calculus/any space occupying lession is seen. minimal post void residue PROSTATE: enlarged in size and normal in echotecture measuring 4.1*4.4*4.3cm no evidence of calculi/ calcification seen Wt 38gms IMPRESSIONS: FATTY LIVER PROSTATOMEGALY WT:[38]GMS so what does it mean...and what care should be taken ? what is the diet to be followed ? how to over come this problem.. by medicine or through operation... ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012