Scan of lymphoma showed cloudiness needs to be checked in ethmoid area under eyes. Meaning?

I had my annual cat scan for lymphoma , everything was great with this. However in the ethmoid area under my eyes, there was a cloudiness that needs to be checked out by an ear,nose and throat doctor, which I will do. However what could this be. I always have mucus in my throat, my voice is lower ( I attributed this to the high doses of chemo) and I do not have an appetite and eat very little. I also have a swollen belly and a lot of gas. What is your opinion while I am waiting for an appointment. I also have stomach problems that requires me to take a Prilosec daily.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013