Scam shows adnexal mass with enhancing nodules. Uterine fibroid. Had removal of fibroid earlier. Repeat operation required?

hi doctors! i am diagnosed as: 1. left adnexal mass with enhancing nodules for further evaluation associated with multi cystic right ovary and completely resolved intra pelvic collection seen in the previous CT scan. 2. Anterior wall sub serosal uterine fibroid . let me inform you that i was operated one year ago from a major and complex intestinal infection which as doctor said might be from the infection caused by long year previous removal of fibroid operation. kindly guide me please that whether i need to worry about it i mean operation again? or i should take it lightly. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012