Scaly white dots on the top of inside of vagina, never had sex, hurt a little. What is this?

There are these little scaly white dots on the top of the inside of my vagina , i haven t been sexually active or i have never had sex ever in my life, i just notice these strange things, it hurt a little bit but after i took a shower it didn t hurt anymore but the tiny lumpy dots were still there? what is this? please help!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hello.Quiet. It not seems that your injuries are significant.
By sweating, wearing underwear inadequate ,heat;often arise in this area small infections.However, you must go your doctor.He will examine you and will establish
a correct diagnosis and treatment.
I wish you god health.
(If the answer has helped you, please indicate this)